Prize Terms and Conditions
1. This offer is open to new or existing Wealth8 customers, aged 18 years or older.
2. This promotion offers customers who have an active and or have funded their account with Wealth8 one entry into our £500 (five hundred pounds) and £250 (two fifty hundred pounds) cash prize draw. There will be two winners, one will receive a £500 cash prize and second will receive a £250 cash prize.
3. Entries are limited to one per customer, regardless of the number of investment accounts that a customer holds, and repeat entries will be removed from the draw.
4. To be eligible for entry into the prize draw, you must actively deposit £100 on the Wealth8 platform by Wednesday 30th June 2021.
5. The promotion will be open for entries from Thursday 14th April 2021 and will close on Wednesday 30th June 2021.
6. This promotion shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
7. The winners name shall be available upon request after 14th of July 2021.
8. Subject to eligibility and compliance with these terms and conditions, the winners will be selected at random from all qualifying entries on 14th of July and will contacted within 2 days via email.
9. If the winners do not respond to the first email within 14 days, we will try again. If not claimed 14 days thereafter, a new winner will be drawn at random.
10.The prize money will be paid via a bank transfer directly into the UK bank account verified by the winner within 30 days of them claiming the prize.
11.The prize money is not transferable and there are no alternatives available.
12.Wealth8 accepts no liability or responsibility for claims under this promotion which are lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access.
13.Wealth8 would like to include the winner in future marketing activity. Wealth8 will not include the winner or their identity in any marketing activity without that winner’s prior written consent.
Your capital is at risk and the value can go down as well as up. The tax treatment of your investment will depend on your individual circumstances and may change in the future. If you are unsure about whether investing is right for you, please seek financial advice.