As a newly established business, Wealth8 is looking for a detail-attentive, passionate Operations intern to join our team. The role consists of responding to client queries, report creation, troubleshooting and problem solving, and reporting back on what you have identified. Tasks are varied and will change based on business priorities. Reporting into the Chief Operating Officer, you will be working across Operations, Customer Success and Compliance to understand our business's mechanics. This role is an excellent opportunity to gain skills and build your career in an exciting FinTech start-up. There will be many aspects to this Operations role, and you will initially be given training and guidance in your duties.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Assisting the COO in various operational tasks
• Communicate customer feedback and work with the technology team to specify and deliver changes
• Logging issues and bespoke requests from customers
• Collaborating with engineers and other teams to solve problems collectively
• Performing weekly analysis and identifying recurring problems to work towards process improvements
• Create weekly reports and dashboards
• Performing research and analysis
• Assist on ad-hoc projects to improve the overall operational efficiency
Desirable Skills & Experience
• Currently studying (or recently graduated)
• Experience in use of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Strong problem solving and analysis skills
• Ability to multi-task and shift direction easily
• Keen attention to detail
• You are willing to get stuck into manual work and will be excited to work with the team to find new ways of achieving automation
• Have a growth mindset and be able to improve and develop our processes as we grow
• A desire to learn, improve and progress your career within the Fintech sector
• Part-Time – 3 months
• Opportunity to be part of a founding team of a forward-thinking, impact-led start-up
This is an unpaid internship for 3 months, perfect to combine with studies or a part-time job. The internship will be reviewed during the period, and based on performance, may be extended to a paid role.
If our mission resonates with you and you are interested in joining our amazing team, then please send a cover letter and cv across to [email protected].